Quote

"Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time." ~ John Muir

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beauty through the eyes of a child

Oh to be a kid again!  To see each moment in life through a childs eyes!  The beauty of photography is that we can freeze a moment in time and cherish it forever.  Here is my sweet Christianna enjoying the first snowfall of the the season.  The awe and wonder in her eyes as she sees it start to fall.  Needless to say, there was absolutely no way I was keeping her in (nor would I want to rob her of that precious time). 

2 comments:

  1. Annette, I just happened upon your blog by accident. I didn't know you did photography! What a gorgeous sunset and that picture of Christianna is so precious. Hope you are all doing well. Hopefully our girls can get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply! Yes I love photography! It is definitely a passion of mine! So happy our girls were able to share some time together today! :)

    ReplyDelete