Quote

"Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time." ~ John Muir

Friday, April 12, 2013

Braeden

One thing I really LOVE about photography is being able to witness 'new beginnings'.  I have to admit that spending time with graduating seniors is one of my very favorite times!  This past weekend I met a very bright and handsome young man who is filled with so much potential.  An AP student at Ogden High School, Braeden is planning on attending college after graduating and will major in computer engineering.  A bit shy at first, as many are, he quickly opened up and was at ease in front of the camera.   I am pleased to share some of his senior portraits and wish him much success!  Congratulations Braeden and may your future be blessed!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment